Nice original red and brown surfaces with some red still present. Very close to a Red/Brown designation. Certified an MS-65 by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition.
- Additionally certified by CAC for added quality assurance.
- Obverse: Shows a Braided Hair Liberty facing left with 13 stars surround Liberty’s bust.
- Reverse: Features a wreath surrounding the words “One Cent.” “United States of America” surrounds the wreath. Also features a rotated reverse.
- Large Cents carry no mintmark.
Protect your Large Cent in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Large Cent was a part of everyday currency in America for nearly 100 years. Add this certified 1852 Large Cent to your cart today!