The Royal Canadian Mint proudly introduces its first colored, .9999 fine Gold, maple leaf-shaped coin as an exquisite tribute to Canada’s most iconic national symbol, which has been associated with this land for over three centuries.
Famous for its brilliant seasonal color, the fiery red sugar maple leaf is simply radiant as it basks in autumn’s golden light.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold in a Proof finish.
- Comes in a beautifully packaged deluxe wooden case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 600 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a strong sense of realism which is carefully shaped to resemble a sugar maple leaf. Fall colors come to life with the use of gradient technology.
Previous leaf-shaped coins have sold out fast. Don’t risk missing out on this stunning piece. Add this beautiful Gold $200 Autumn Fire Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
A brand new technology makes its debut: gradient! There’s a natural radiance to the reverse, where a translucent gradient effect re-creates the smooth transition of color seen in nature, from the deep red tips to the natural gleam of gold at the leaf’s center!