This Series 1928-E $1 Silver Certificate is a key with less than 3.6 million notes printed. A very desirable note especially in mid grades like this.
- One the first small size Silver Certificates issued.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- This 1928-E Silver Certificate is in Fine condition with no distractions.
- Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #1605.
- Face: Portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Back: Large "ONE" with "ONE DOLLAR" superimposed at center.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Nice circulated examples of these Silver Certificates are not that easy to find. Add one of these great collectors items to your cart today!