This breathtaking work of art recounts one of the most well known legends of the Pacific Northwest, how Raven brought light to the world.
With a limited mintage of 2,000 coins worldwide this is a must-have acquisition for dedicated art and coin collectors, storytellers and anyone with a passion for the rich cultural heritage of the Pacific Northwest.
- Contains 0.38 oz of 14 karat (58.33%) fine Gold totaling 0.22 oz of Gold.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box.
- Limited mintage of 2,000 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II with a stylized design.
- Reverse: Artist Andy Everson has combined classic formline shapes and modern graphic elements to create a powerful portrait of Raven holding the light in its beak. Two side profiles come together to form a frontal view of Raven’s face while its wings sweep down along the outer edges of the coin to cradle the shining ball of light, its luminescence radiating outward in all directions.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Brilliantly executed in 14-karat Gold with selective color for dramatic contrast, intricate engraving for added depth and dimension with dynamic finishes to maximize shine and contrast. Add this Gold $100 Raven Brings the Light coin to your cart today!