This iconic emblem of Canada takes center stage in a .99999 pure Gold fractional set, the first of its kind, that stands as a superbly crafted tribute to a timeless symbol of the land and its people.
- Contains the following sizes: 1 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/10 oz and 1/20 oz, for a total of 1.4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- All four coins are packaged together and ready for display in a deluxe maple leaf-shaped, maple wood case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 600 sets.
- Obverses: Features a different right-facing profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on each denomination, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A stylized sugar maple leaf anchors the design and a reverse proof finish heightens the brilliance of this splayed arrangement of traditionally engraved leaves; but a closer look at the field on both the reverse and obverse reveals a uniquely patterned backdrop consisting of laser-engraved maple leaves, which add contemporary flair to this classic design.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
With a very limited mintage, a history of selling out quickly, and the added prestige of .99999 pure Gold, the highest purity level in the world, this is a rare collecting opportunity that is not to be missed. Add this Gold Maple Leaf Fractional Set to your cart today!