This limited mintage coin featuring a Swarovski© raindrop is the second coin in a series that celebrates Canada’s natural heritage through its species of maple trees.
This fine Silver coin showcases the dazzling colors of a Canadian icon, the sugar maple, while highlighting the importance of water as a life-sustaining element throughout Canada’s varied landscapes.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a black beauty box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 4,500 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: This breathtaking coin features sugar maple leaves amongst a babbling brook in Autumn.
- Features a Swarovski© raindrop for an added glittering effect that highlights the beauty and importance of water.
Add this 2017 1 oz Silver Jewel in the Rain Sugar Maple coin to your cart today!
The reverse design by Canadian artist Lisa Thomson-Khan combines artistry with technical precision to convey the serenity and peacefulness of an autumn day in Canada. A babbling brook winds its way through this tranquil woodland setting, where the gently rippled surface of the water beckons the viewer to explore its rock-lined edge. True to its appearance in nature, the autumn colors of the sugar maple tree on the reverse design are breathtaking, where the selective application of color immediately draw the eyes towards the red and golden foliage above the stream. One can almost hear the cadence of a gentle rain falling onto the leaves and rolling off their serrated tips, as beautifully conveyed by the glittering, raindrop-shaped Swarovski® crystal.