To mark the Royal Canadian Mint’s attendance at the 2017 ANA World’s Fair of Money, this special issue pays tribute to the host city of Denver, Colorado.
This beautiful coin features Colorado’s state flower with Canada’s most recognized emblem, and joining them in a spirit of celebration. Always in high demand: Previous versions sold out quickly, so don’t wait, order your coin today!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 6,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features an outstanding amount of detail that capture the natural beauty of two stately floral emblems. On the left, the Rocky Mountain Columbine is depicted in full bloom. This official flower of the state of Colorado is known for large-sized, two-tone flowers that face upwards, as engraved on the reverse. Its slightly curved stem is loosely encircled by the petiole of a sugar maple leaf, whose deeply veined lobes and serrated edges are accentuated by the frosted finish against a brilliant background. Beneath the columbine, the micro-engraved privy mark stands as a celebration of the 2017 ANA World’s Fair of Money in Denver, as represented by the American Numismatic Association’s logo and the engraved word “DENVER”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 1 oz Silver ANA World's Fair of Money coin to your cart today!