Only $80.00 per coin over spot!
The Jamaican 100 Dollars Gold coin was issued in 1975 to commemorate Christopher Columbus, the explorer of Jamaica. NGC has certified only 18 coins in this grade, with 3 finer.
- Contains .2265 oz actual Gold weight.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of Christopher Columbus.
- Reverse: Coat of arms, denomination, date and purity.
- Struck at the Franklin Mint.
Add this 1975 Jamaica Gold 100 Dollars coin commemorating Christopher Columbus to your collection today!
Protect your holders from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.