2018 5 oz Silver ATB Pictured Rocks MS-69 DMPL PCGS (FS)
Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore Park, Michigan is known for multicolored sandstone rock on Lake Superior. This coin is the first release of 2018 in the U.S. Mint's popul This coin is graded MS-69 DMPL First Strike by PCGS with the American Flag label.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS certification guarantees the MS-69 DMPL condition of the coin.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Depicts a scene from Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your graded Silver America The Beautiful coin in style by adding a beautiful display box to your cart.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your collection today!
Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore
Of the 5,500 miles of Great Lakes shoreline, the 43 miles including Pictured Rocks was chosen to be part of National Park System by virtue of its unique and spectacular scenery. The park was established as a National Lakeshore in 1966, the first to carry such a designation in the National Park System. The park includes pristine beaches, 100s of miles of trails, hardwood forests, and towering multicolored sandstone cliffs. Historic sites at Pictured Rocks include an 1874 lighthouse and early U.S. Coast Guard lifeboat stations, there are 15 miles of cliffs. The park is a popular destination for hiking, canoeing, kayaking, bird watching, cross-country skiing and ice fishing!