2018 5 oz Silver ATB Voyageurs National Park MS-69 DMPL PCGS (FS)
Voyageurs National Park, Minnesota commemorates the French-Canadian fur traders who travel the northern forests in the area. This coin is graded MS-69 DMPL First Strike by PCGS with the American Flag label.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS certification guarantees the MS-69 DMPL condition of the coin.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Depicts an image of Voyageurs National Park.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your graded Silver America The Beautiful coin in style by adding a beautiful display box to your cart.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your collection today!
Voyageurs National Park
Voyageurs National Park in northern Minnesota was established in 1975. The park's name honors the “voyageurs”, or French-Canadian fur traders who first European settlers explore the isolated wilderness. The parks 4 major lakes, combined with rocks between 1 and 3 billion years old, make this park popular amongst kayakers and fishermen, in-fact the park’s primary access is via water. European demand for beaver pelts brought fur traders into the region and later settlers used the area for logging, mining, and fishing resources. The isolation of the park provides some of the best conditions to watch the northern lights, or Aurora Borealis. Popular sites within the park include Ash River, Ellsworth Rock Gardens, Kettle Falls, Kabetogama Lake and Rainy Lake which straddles the Canadian border.