2018 5 oz Silver ATB Cumberland Islands MS-69 DMPL PCGS (FS)
Cumberland Island National Seashore, Georgia preserves the largest of the state's Golden Isles famous for beaches and freshwater lakes. This coin is graded MS-69 DMPL First Strike by PCGS with the American Flag label.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS certification guarantees the MS-69 DMPL condition of the coin.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Depicts an image of Cumberland Island National Seashore.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your graded Silver America The Beautiful coin in style by adding a beautiful display box to your cart.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your collection today!
Cumberland Island National Seashore
Cumberland Island National Seashore was proposed in 1972 joined the National Park System in 1982, set aside to preserve Cumberland Island - the largest of the state’s Golden Isles. The Sierra Club and Georgia Conservancy were pivotal in creating and preserving the park which features beaches, dunes, marshes and freshwater lakes. Accessible only by boat with only 300 visitors allowed on the island at a time, the park has 23 distinct ecological communities, making it the largest and most biodiverse of Georgia's barrier islands. There no paved roads or trails on the island, which makes the maritime forests, undeveloped beaches and wide marshes a pristine island gem in the National Park System.