As Marvel Comics #1 character, Spider-man is back again! This 1 oz Spider-Man: Homecoming Silver proof was issued by the Cook Islands and carries a very limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
Aligned with the release of Spider-man Homecoming, this coin features a design by one of the most famous engravers in the world of numismatics, John Mercanti. Known for his fine work with the U.S. Mint as Chief Engraver, this piece is no exception showing fine detailing of Spider-man in full swing with John Mercanti's initials on the lower portion of the design.
This coin has an exclusive Spider-Man label to show the grade it was given by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC). No imperfections were found so it received the highest grade possible, Proof 70. Its label also displays the Ultra Cameo and First Releases designations.
- Coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in a special NGC certified spider-red core holder.
- Mintage is limited to 5,000 coins worldwide.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features an engraved image of Spider-man swinging with a web in the background, designed by John Mercanti.
- Struck by Mayer Mint.
Add this 2017 Cook Islands 1 oz Silver $5 SPIDERMAN™ PF-70 NGC First Release coin to your cart today!