2018 Silver American Eagle MS-69 NGC (Early Releases)
The Silver Eagle is the most popular and recognizable Silver bullion coin in the world. These coins have been graded a near-flawless MS-69 by NGC, one of the world's top grading services, adding to their collectibility.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin and serves as a guarantee of the coin's authenticity.
- The Early Releases label guarantees this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2018 Silver Eagle to your cart today.
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, APMEX is able to get coins directly from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you.