This first year of issue $10 Indian has survived more than 100 years without ever having been circulated and is still in choice condition. Update your portfolio now.
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the Brilliant Uncirculated condition of the coin.
- APMEXclusive® Gold prospector label.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Edge: Raised stars.
- Popular first year of issue coin.
Display your Graded $10 Indian Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Brilliant Uncirculated condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!