These vintage U.S. Gold coins are a great purchase for those wanting to hold Gold that circulated in the U.S. more than 80 years ago. Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding further collectibility to this investment.
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the Brilliant Uncirculated condition of the coin.
- APMEXclusive® Gold prospector label.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1838-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.
Display your graded Liberty Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your Pre-1933 Gold coin collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this historic and highly respected coin to your cart today!
Dates and mintmarks on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.