Affordable Carson City Type-2 Double Eagle Gold. All Carson City Gold coins are highly sought after by collectors and investors alike. Popular and low mintage Carson City Gold.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Certified by PCGS as Very Fine-35.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
Protect and display your Liberty Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Carson City Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!