This coin is an absolute blazer with booming luster and a very nice appealing crisp look. This coin looks like it was made yesterday. NGC has graded only 1 coin finer.
- Contains .0933 oz actual Gold weight.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the coin.
- Obverse: Designed by Fritz Landry, depicts an allegorical female figure as the national symbol of Switzerland.
- Reverse: Rendition of the Swiss shield surrounded by oak leaves with the value and date.
- Struck at the Bern Mint from 1911-1922.
Protect your coin in style by adding an attractive gift box recommended for this coin.
Containing 0.0933 of an ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, these coins are one of the most popular World Gold coins among investors. Add some of these popular Gold coins to your cart today!