Only $150.00 per coin over spot!
Rare royal Danish Gold coins from the 19th century. This coin is nicknamed the “Mermaid Coin”. These coins are graded MS-65 by PCGS or NGC.
- Contains .1288 oz actual Gold weight.
- Graded MS-65 by PCGS or NGC.
- Obverse: Depicts the right-facing profile of King Christian IX of Denmark.
- Reverse: Features a seated figure holding a staff. Next to the figure is a shield and a porpoise is jumping out of the water.
- Minted at the Danish Royal Mint in Copenhagen.
Display your Danish Gold coins in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These 10 Kroners from Denmark are not frequently encountered and make a nice addition to any world Gold coin collection. Add this Gold 10 Kroner to your cart today!
Dates and grading service on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.