The South African Gold Krugerrand is the world’s first modern bullion Gold coin and remains one of the most popular Gold coins ever minted. this set has been certified as one of the first 300 struck.
- Contains 1.85 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the Gem Proof condition of each coin.
- Each coin is from the First 300 Struck as noted on the NGC label.
- Comes in wooden box and with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa's first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope, is also featured.
Add this 2010 South African 4-Coin Gold Krugerrand Proof Set to your cart today!