This two coin Gold and Silver set was issued by the Solomon Islands to celebrate the FIA Formula 1 Racing Championship season 2016-2017. The Formula 1 is the highest class of car racing since its inaugural season in 1950.
The 2016 season featured races on 21 different circuits, which are depicted in chronological order on the coin's obverse.
- Contains 2.5 oz of .9999 fine Gold and Silver weight.
- 100 pieces were minted worldwide.
- Coins are in Proof condition and housed in official assay cards and presentation box.
- Obverses: Features the official Formula 1 logo surrounded by the 21 destinations of the 2016 racing season.
- Reverse: Depicts the Ian-Rand Broadley portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, country of issue, date and denomination.
- Minted at PAMP S.A. in Switzerland.
Add this beautiful 2-coin Gold and Silver set celebrating the most famous racing car series in the world to your collection today!