2018 Ukraine 1 oz Silver Archangel Michael MS-70 PCGS (FS)
APMEXclusive® Known for winning victory over evil, the Archangel Michael is exquisitely displayed on this 1 oz Silver coin from Ukraine. These low-mintage coins are legal tender and are known for their uniqueness and rarity.
The National Bank of Ukraine sets the mintage of the Archangels at the end of each year. The mintages have been below 30,000 coins in the years to date. The Archangel Michael notably is known as being the angel that led the defense of Heaven, defeating the dragon, sometimes referred to as Satan or the devil, and his angels.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of this coin.
- First Strike label guarantees this coin was shipped by the mint within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Designed by Volodymyr Taran, Oleksandr Kharuk and Serhii Kharuk.
- Obverse: Displays the Coat of Arms of Ukraine with “National Bank of Ukraine” inscribed in Ukrainian.
- Reverse: Features the Taxiarch Archangel Michael with his wings spread and his sword drawn, surrounded by a quote of T. Shevchenko's "Haydmamaks" in Ukrainian which translates to "for us and soles of righteous men", and archistrategos "Michael's strength".
- Guaranteed by the National Bank of Ukraine.
Protect and display your Silver Archangel Michael coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to add this magnificent 2018 Ukrainian 1 oz Silver Archangel Michael MS-70 First Strike coin to your cart today!
Archangel Michael is the honored protector of the Ukrainian capital and estate. In his legacy, the National Bank of Ukraine has commemorated an elaborate coin with acute craftsmanship for collectors worldwide. Its distinctive characteristics and scarce availability have increased collectors demands for it all over the world.
Michael is an archangel in Judaism, Christianity and Islam that is sometimes referred to as Saint Michael, Saint Michael the Archangel or Taxiarch Archangel Michael. Michael is seen as a healer, leader of the army of God against the forces of evil and protector of children. Scholars believe Michael is the unnamed angel used by God in multiple significant stories of the Old Testament.
Artistic depictions and religious iconography vary in their portrayals of Michael. The Archangel Michael is sometimes seen with a full suit of Roman-inspired armor, a flaming sword in his right hand and his bird-like wings spread open in full display. One of the most famous depictions of Michael is of the Archangel standing tall above the dragon ready to slay it with a spear or sword.