This 1853 Arms of California Fractional Gold has been certified as MS-64 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 9 coins!
- Population of 9 coins at this grade level with 5 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: State Arms design of California.
- Reverse: An image of the eagle used on Humbert Gold coinage.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Arms of California Fractional Gold by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1853 Arms of California Fractional Gold graded MS-64 by PCGS to your cart today!