This 1921 Morgan Dollar has been certified as PF-64 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 13 coins!
- Population of 13 coins at this grade level with 22 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s PF-64 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1921 Morgan Dollar graded PF-64 by NGC to your cart today!