This 1907 $20 St. Gaudens Gold Double Eagle High Relief has been certified as PR-64+ by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 5 coins!
- Population of 5 coins at this grade level with 75 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s PR-64+ condition.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above and "In God We Trust" below.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified $20 St. Gaudens Gold Double Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1907 $20 St. Gaudens Gold Double Eagle graded PR-64+ by NGC to your cart today!