This 1652 Oak Tree Shilling has been certified as MS-63 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 2 coins!
- Population of 2 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63 condition.
- The Oak Tree coins were struck using English denominations as their model.
- Large Planchets (27-31 mm) and then in smaller planchets (22-26 mm) later to more conform to the circulating English coins.
- A beautiful representative piece of an early historic U.S. coin. This coin was struck for circulation 80 years before George Washington was even born.
Showcase your certified Oak Tree Shilling by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1652 Oak Tree Shilling graded MS-63 by PCGS to your cart today!