2017 Canada 1 oz Palladium Maple Leaf BU
Maple Leafs have an iconic design and a high Palladium content, making them excellent additions to any investment portfolio. The 2017 Palladium Maple Leafs feature a light diffracting pattern of radial lines, providing another measure of security.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Palladium.
- Coins come in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and $50 face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. New micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows a “17” when viewed under magnification.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your Palladium Maple Leaf by adding a protective capsule to your order.
The Palladium Maple Leaf offers the perfect blend of collectible beauty and investment appeal. Add this popular Canadian Palladium bullion coin to your cart today!