1930-S Standing Liberty Quarter MS-65 FH PCGS
A blast white coin designated as Full Head by PCGS. Nice coin for a high grade type set. This is the last year of issue.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Features a militaristic Lady Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight with its wings outstretched.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1930-S Standing Liberty Quarter to your cart today!