1894-S Barber Quarter AU-53 PCGS
Just the lightest bit of wear is keeping this coin from being mint state. Luster and wear are above average for the grade and eye appeal is nice.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 2,648,821 pieces
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1894-S Barber Quarter graded by PCGS to your cart today!