1857 Liberty Seated Dollar AU-53 PCGS
This coin has a low mintage of 94,490 pieces. This example has nice detail with a gun-metal grey color and no distractions.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the AU-53 condition.
- Obverse: Features Liberty holding a pole with a Liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows, with a shield on its chest.
- Coins from Philadelphia do not carry a mintmark.
Display your Silver Dollar in style by adding one of these display boxes to your order.
The Seated Silver Dollar was minted before, during and after the Civil War, making it a desirable coin to collect. Add to your collection by including this 1857 Liberty Seated Dollar in your cart today!