This coin has been graded by NGC and awarded a high grade of MS-65. These coins were the first commemorative coins struck by the United States Mint. This historic subject piece is a great way to add value to your collection.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 950,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a bust of Columbus engraved by Charles E. Barber.
- Reverse: A representation of Columbus’ flagship the Santa Maria above two hemispheres engraved by George T. Morgan.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
Protect and display your Columbian Exposition Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this historical Half Dollar to your order today!
These coins were originally sold for $1 each at the World’s Columbian Exposition in Chicago during 1893.