Here's a nice series 1934-A Federal Reserve Note from the Kansas City district. This note is an Extra Fine example with great eye appeal.
- Highest denomination used in circulation.
- This note comes housed in a Capital plastics deluxe currency holder.
- Only 21,600 originally printed.
- Nicely preserved note from series 1934-A.
- This note is in Extra Fine condition with great eye appeal.
- Features the portrait of President Grover Cleveland on the front.
Federal Reserve Notes are not only the current type of paper money in use today, but are a great part of history that can easily be added to any currency collection. Add this great collectible note to your cart today!