Here's a decent series 1934-A Federal Reserve Note from the Kansas City district. This note is an Extra Fine example with great eye appeal.
- Highest denomination used in circulation.
- This note comes housed in a Capital plastics deluxe currency holder.
- Only 21,600 originally printed.
- Nicely preserved note from series 1934-A.
- This note is in Extra Fine condition with great eye appeal.
- Features the portrait of President Grover Cleveland on the front.
Federal Reserve Notes are not only the current type of paper money in use today, but are great part of history that can easily be added to any currency collection. Add this great collectible note to your cart today!
SFriedberg # 2212-J.
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Mint Mark:||J - Kansas City|
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|