This 1/2 oz Proof Gold coin commemorates patriation, the political process that led to Canadian sovereignty in 1982, which meant the British parliament was no longer needed to amend the Canadian constitution.
- Contains 1/2 oz of actual Gold weight.
- May or may not come in original box from the mint with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Portrays a page turning in an open book, bearing the Canadian coat of arms and a maple leaf.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Proof Gold Constitution coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this 1982 1/2 oz Proof Gold Constitution coin to your cart today!