This 1854 $3 Gold Princess has been certified as AU-55 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This highly collectible coin is a great addition to any numismatic collection.
- This coin has a mintage of 138,618.
- Population of 902 coins at this grade level with 2,173 graded higher.
- Contains .1451 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the AU-55 condition.
- Obverse: Represents an Indian Princess with hair tightly curling over the neck.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath to pay tribute to the agricultural contributions of each state with the denomination and year of issue.
Protect and display your $3 Gold Princess coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, reducing their numbers and adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this Gold $3 Princess Coin to your cart today!