This 1873 $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle Open 3 has been certified as MS-61 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This highly collectible coin is a great addition to any numismatic collection.
- Population of 2,369 coins at this grade level with 1,213 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-61 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle Open 3 by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1873 $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle Open 3 graded MS-61 by NGC to your cart today!