The Liberty Gold Double Eagle is considered one of America's most beautiful coin designs, despite being minted more than 100 years ago. This example has been graded an MS-64 by NGC, one of the top coin grading services in the world.
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: This design features Lady Liberty facing left, wearing a pearl crown inscribed with "Liberty." The year of mintage is also inscribed across the bottom.
- Reverse: Modeled after the Great Seal of the United States, with "United States of America" above and the face value below.
- Designed by James Barton Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order today!
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Near Gem Brilliant Mint State-64 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!