1911 $20 St. Gaudens Gold Double Eagle MS-62 NGC
Nice quality Gold coin that is over 100 years old that has not been circulated! This beautiful coin was minted during what is defined as the "Renaissance of American Coinage".
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and "TWENTY DOLLARS" above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the Philadelphia mint.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order today!
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Brilliant Uncirculated Mint State-62 condition of this coin, adding collectability to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!