|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.9675 troy oz|
Superior quality on this beautiful coin made during the 20th century's renaissance of American coinage. The $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle is considered to be the most beautiful piece of American coinage.
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the Mint State-63 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and "TWENTY DOLLARS" above.
- Designed by famed American sculptor Augustus Saint-Gaudens.
Protect your Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Mint State-63 condition of this coin, adding collectability to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!