Superb detail for a VF-20 coin. Full wheat ears with a sharp reverse, surprised this didn't grade higher! Nice example for a high grade set of Lincolns.
- Designed by Victor Brenner.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the Very Fine-20 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 484,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Displays a bust of Abraham Lincoln.
- Reverse: Depicts two wheat ears and the denomination.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1909-S VDB Lincoln Cent to your cart today!