Any quantity only $9.99 per coin over spot!
These large Gold 100 Coronas from the Austrian Mint containing almost a full ounce of Gold are popular among investors for their high Gold content. Additionally, collectors value the classic, regal design of Franz Josef I.
- Contains .9802 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Each coin depicts a right facing bust of Austrian King and Hungarian Emperor Franz Josef I.
- Reverse: A regal design that displays the coat of arms of Austria superimposed over a crowned imperial double-headed eagle.
- Minted at the Austrian Mint.
Protect your coin in style by a display box recommended for this coin.
Containing .9802 of an ounce of Gold, it is easy to see why these Austrian 100 Coronas are a favorite of world Gold coin investors. Add some of these economical Austrian coins to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
European Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Brilliant Uncirculated/Brilliant Uncirculated|
|Metal Content:||0.9802 troy oz|