This Chinese Gold Panda coin is sealed in the original plastic from the Chinese Mint. This 2004 fractional Gold Panda has a mintage of 101,000 coins, adding collectible appeal on top of the unique design and .999 fine Gold content.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year.
- Reverse: Features a loving mother and her cub.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2004 1/20 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.05 troy oz|