This inaugural-year Gold Buffalo has been certified a perfect MS-70 by PCGS with the First Strike designation, much less commonly seen on coins of this vintage.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Inaugural issue of this popular Gold series.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's perfect MS-70 condition.
- First Strike designation certifies that this coin was received within the first 30 days of the coin's release, ensuring that this was one of the first Gold Buffalos ever issued.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a full ounce of .9999 fine Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Buffalo is one of the most popular Gold coins in the United States. Add this 2006 1 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!