This Platinum American Eagle gains even further appeal coming in the presentation box as issued by the U.S. Mint. Each coin also comes with a certificate of authenticity from the mint.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Comes in the mint-issued box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: A bald Eagle flying above the southeastern wetlands and alligator crawling in a swamp. The weight, purity and $25 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 1999-W 1/10 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!