|Grade:||Proof - 69 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.2419 troy oz|
The 1999 George Washington $5 Gold commemorative was struck for the 200th anniversary of the death of George Washington.
- Contains .2419 oz. of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the PF-69 Ultra Cameo condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of George Washington based on a bust modeled in 1785 by Jean Antoine Houdon. Inscriptions include “Liberty”, “In God We Trust”, and the date of issue “1999”.
- Reverse: Depicts a perched eagle with thirteen stars above and inscriptions “United States of America”, “E Pluribus Unum”, and the denomination “Five Dollars”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Add this graded 1999-W Gold Commemorative George Washington coin to your cart today!