The Libertad is Mexico's treasured coin and is very popular with collectors and investors. This uniquely sized coin offers more .999 fine Silver in one beautiful purchase.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic.
- Low mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Sculptural relief of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Handle your 2 oz Silver Libertads with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Rapidly gaining popularity, this uniquely sized Silver Libertad coin carries on the rich and proud tradition of the beloved Libertad series that began in 1982. Add this 1999 2 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||2 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|