As low as $12.99 per coin over spot!
These large Mexican Gold coins are popular with collectors and are often referred to as a "centenario" in tribute to Mexico's year of independence from Spain: 1821. Mexican Gold 50 Pesos offer an efficient way to add to your Gold holdings.
- Contains 1.2057 oz. of Gold.
- Coins are packaged in protective plastic flips. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- Almost Uncirculated to Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- Reverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1921-1947.
- Most were minted with the restrike year of 1947.
Protect your Gold peso coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This largest bullion coin from Mexico is a great way to add to your Gold holdings with a single purchase. Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this Mexican Gold 50 Pesos to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Mexican Gold Peso -- why buy Mexican Gold from APMEX?Gold bullion is the world's favorite bullion investment metal. Gold is a popular way to diversify wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Almost Uncirculated/Brilliant Uncirculated|
|Metal Content:||1.2057 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|