Peace Silver Dollars were originally issued to commemorate peace in the world after the end of WWI making them a popular addition to both numismatic collections and investment portfolios.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Pure Silver.
- Designed by Anthony de Francisci.
- Coins come in protective plastic flips. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty with a radiate crown, similar to Roman coins.
- Reverse: A majestic Bald eagle perched on a rock clutching an olive branch in its talons.
Protect and display your Peace Dollar Collection in style by adding an attractive album or holder to your order.
These coins are lightly circulated, but exhibit most of their design elements. Add these common date Peace Dollars to your cart today!
Silver Dollar-- why buy U.S. Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver Dollars for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Very Good/Very Fine|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|