Includes a 2001-D Buffalo Dollar (BU), a 1987 Red Cloud 10 Cent Stamp, a 2001 Bison 21-Cent Stamp, and an 1899 $5 Indian Chief Replica Silver Certificate.
- The Buffalo coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Comes in original packaging from the mint.
- Mintage of only 50,000.
- This is the only issue of U.S. paper money for which an American Indian was selected as the central feature. The Bureau of Engraving and Printing (BEP) produced this beautifully detailed replica especially for this set. Signed certificates of authenticity are included for both the BEP’s engraving and the U.S. Mint’s Silver Dollar.
- Obverse: Depicts a combination of three different Indian chiefs who had posed for James Earle Fraser sometime in the early 1890s. The same design was previously used on Buffalo nickels from 1913 to 1938.
- Reverse: Design originated from Black Diamond, a 1,550-pound bison located in New York’s Central Park Zoo in the early 1900s.
Add this unique coin and currency set to your cart today!