A beautiful blast white coin that would fit nicely into any Franklin Set. Big jump in MS-65.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Graded MS-64 FBL by PCGS with the Full Bell Lines (FBL) designation and encapsulated in a sealed holder.
- Designed by John R. Sinnock.
- Obverse: Depicts a profile of Ben Franklin facing right. "LIBERTY" is above Franklin’s bust with the motto "IN GOD WE TRUST" below. The date is to Franklin’s right.
- Reverse: Depicts the Liberty Bell with the legend above. Below is the denomination with "E Pluribus Unum" to the left of the bell. An eagle with its wings spread is to the bell’s right.
- This coin was struck in Denver and carries the "D" mintmark.
Protect and display your 1961-D Franklin Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1961-D Half Dollar to your cart today!