This last year of issue is designated by PCGS as having Full Bell Lines. Nice affordable example for a high grade type set.
- Contains .3617 oz of pure Silver.
- Graded MS-64 by PCGS with the Full Bell Lines (FBL) designation.
- Designed by John R. Sinnock.
- Obverse: Depicts a profile of Ben Franklin facing right. "LIBERTY" is above Franklin’s bust with the motto "IN GOD WE TRUST" below. The date is to Franklin’s right.
- Reverse: Depicts the Liberty Bell with the denomination and "E Pluribus Unum" to the left of the bell. An eagle with its wings spread on is to the bell’s right.
- This coin was struck in Denver and carries a "D" mintmark.
Protect and display your 1963-D Franklin Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1963-D Half Dollar to your order today!