Own a piece of American culture captured in circulation quality coinage!
- Inaugural year of issue.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by James Earle Fraser.
- Obverse: Features the profile of a Native American.
- Reverse: Depicts an American bison, known as Black Diamond, standing on a flat plain.
- Type-II reverse with "Five Cents" below the mound.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this Type-II 1913-D Buffalo Nickel to your cart today!